WELCOME TO EQUINE BODY THERAPY
Equine Body Therapy (EBT) is professionally recognised as an Approved Training Provider with the International Institute of Complimentary Therapies (IICT) – one of the world’s leading professional bodies, representing businesses such as EBT in areas of natural health and complimentary therapies. Our affiliation with IICT provides graduates of the EBT START practitioner course with the opportunity to professionally insure themselves through a range of leading insurers: a must for those seeking a career in this exciting field.
The strength of the EBT START program lies in the total body approach, starting with an overall assessment of the whole horse including hoof balance. The assessment identifies the key areas for treatment, with the initial treatment often ‘unlocking’ other areas of the body. This can resolve deeper long-standing issues that may have been affecting performance and general well-being.
The benefits of an Equine Body Therapy treatment to your horse include:
- Contributes to muscle strength and suppleness
- Assists in joint mobility and range of movement
- Helps overcome skeletal issues
- Improves circulation
- Alleviates pain and discomfort
- Contributes to detoxification and lymphatic drainage
- Minimises muscle, tendon, ligament stiffness and strain and facilitates tissue repair